- The Power Cosmic is Bal-Sagoth’s fourth album, released in 1999. The album was Bal-Sagoth’s first recording for Nuclear Blast.This was the first Bal-Sagoth album to not contain a full lyric booklet (on their earlier releases, they would include a lyric booklet that contained not only song lyrics but an accompanying story by vocalist/lyricist Byron Roberts). The full version of the lyric booklet was initially featured as exclusive downloadable content at the band’s official website, and was later released with the Russian sub-licensed edition of the album. This was the only version of The Power Cosmic which featured a full lyric booklet until the album’s digipack reissue of November 2011, released by Metal Mind Productions, which included an expanded version of the lyrics and significantly more story content written by Bal-Sagoth lyricist Byron Roberts.
- Atlantis Ascendant is the fifth studio album by English metal band Bal-Sagoth. It was released in April 2001 through Nuclear Blast. This was the first Bal-Sagoth album to be recorded (albeit only partially) with digital recording technology.The album’s primary story and lyrical concept as written by vocalist-lyricist Byron Roberts centres on the exploits of a fictional nineteenth century British archaeologist and adventurer named Professor Caleb Blackthorne III, who has dedicated his life to the field of antediluvian anthropology and to seeking out evidence as to the true nature of mankind’s origin. As with many protagonists in theLovecraftian fashion, his investigations lead to madness and death.
- Sonic Firestorm is the second studio album by English power metal band DragonForce, released through Noise Records on 11 May 2004.This album features the song, “Soldiers of the Wasteland”, which includes the longest guitar solo section on any of their songs. At 9 minutes and 47 seconds, this is also DragonForce’s longest song.Sonic Firestorm was rereleased on 22 February 2010, along with the remastered and remixed version of Valley of the Damned. It also came with the bonus track “Cry of the Brave” which was originally on the Japanese version of the album.
- Inhuman Rampage is the third studio album by English power metal band DragonForce, released on 9 January 2006 and 20 June 2006 in North America. In America, the album reached number 1 in the Billboards Heatseekers chart; it also reached No. 103 on the Billboard 200 chart; and its first single “Through the Fire and Flames” has received rock radio and Fuse TV airplay, as well as a place as playable track on the video game Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. The album has gone Silver in the UK, has sold over 350,000 units in the US and more than half a million worldwide. This is one of two DragonForce albums to feature harsh vocals, the other being The Power Within. On this album the vocals were originally performed by Lindsay Dawson of Demoniac and are performed live by Frédéric Leclercq. Leclercq performs the vocals alongside Sam Totman on The Power Within.
- Ultra Beatdown is the fourth studio album by English power metal band DragonForce, released on 20 August 2008 in Japan throughJVC and on 26 August 2008 worldwide through Roadrunner Records and Universal Music. Ultra Beatdown is the last studio album to feature ZP Theart on vocals and the first one to feature Frédéric Leclercq on the bass guitar.
- Twilight Dementia is the first live album by English power metal band DragonForce, released in Japan on 8 September 2010, theUnited Kingdom on 13 September and in the United States on September 14. The album was recorded in November and December 2009 during the United Kingdom leg of the Ultra Beatdown world tour, across nineteen different shows. The album features songs from all the band’s previous albums. It is the last overall release to feature ZP Theart as the lead vocalist.
- The Power Within is the fifth full-length album by the English power metal band DragonForce, released in mid-April 2012. It was released on 11 April in Japan, 13 April in Australia, 15 April in the UK, 16 April in Europe, and 17 April in North America. It is the first DragonForce album to feature vocalist Marc Hudson. Cry Thunder is a downloadable content of Rock Band 3
- Maximum overload. Daves final recording with dragon force.recorded in Sweden.
- Sleepless is Dave’s first non Dragonforce release in ten years.